Sunday, November 19, 2017

Who is that girl in the sexy lingerie?

Happy Sunday Readers!
Who is she? That girl that shows up on my blog today, in sexy lingerie?
Today I am wearing a new shape which you dan find at the #167 round of the Designer Circle with a few outfits. This #167 round starts today at 2 PM SLT and runs till December 2nd. Nothing at the Designer Circle is over 200 L$ so you can find a lot of great bargains there!

So let me start with this new shape. It is by [Serenity] shape shop and it is just 150 L$. This is a BENTO mesh shape. A male shape is also available. You can find both at the Designer Circle. I could not help myself...I just HAD to take selfies from this new look!

The lovely Omega skin appliers are Tyna in pineapple tone by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. You can find them at the Chapter Four till end of November.

The sexy lingerie is by WellMade and it is called Elora Camisole lingerie. This lovely set fits Belleza, Maitreya, Slink and Jomo and it is jusy6 120 L$. A colour change HUD with 20 colour options is included, and this HUD changes the top, bottom, panties, straps, front bows and back bow separate, can you imagine how many options you get that way?
This set is available at the Designer Circle.

The lovely hair is also available at the Designer Circle, it is on offer by Firelight. It is called Raquel and it is available in many hair tones. Each hair comes with a colour change HUD which gives you several options in the chosen hair tone. For just 99 L$ you can wear this sexy hair!
The next outfit ...if I had seen the price before I took the pictures I would not have blogged it. Not that it is not worth the money, but I try to keep my blog posts below about 200 L$ and from this outfit each part is priced separately which makes it very expensive. Too expensive for my blog. Anyway...I will show it to you.

This Elle outfit is by Marquesse and the top, pants, shoes & stockings, and gloves are each 199 L$. This set fits Maitreya, Belleza, Tonic. Ebody, TMP, Slink, and it comes in fitmesh and classic avatar layers. There is also a cute hat and a string necklace available for 99 L$ each.
The lipstick is a new release by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. These lipsticks are called Chant and they are not released yet.
Then I switched back to my own (self made) shape. And I stood at the lucky boards of Black Swan for a while. They have 3 lucky boards upstairs and you will need to join their free group to click the boards. I got this awesome Sensual lingerie from these boards. Stars are not included.
The fun Isela hair is by Firelight and you can find it at Fashion Dazzle for just 99 L$ in several great hair tones. A colour change HUD is included with each hair tone.

I am wearing gorgeous Laureline bracelets and Magic Crystal earrings, which are 60 L$ offers at Indulge Temptation. They all come with colour change HUDS with 10 metal options and lots of gem options.
My next finds are almost all gifts to make up for the expensive outfit above.
This first dress is by Entice and you can find this lovely dress as a gift at the Gacha Garden. You will have to join their free to join group to get the gifts you can find there.

The dress is called Against all Odds and it fits system avatars as well as Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Tonic and TMP. It comes in Fitmesh layers.
With this dress I am wearing another gift you can find at the Gacha Garden. Ayashi is giving you this gorgeous Reina hair and crown, both are colour change and you get many options to wear this set.

The lovely nails are by Cazimi and they are their newest VIP gift. Joining this VIP group is 100 L$ but the nails come in Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and Omega appliers and there are 10 tones in each HUD.
My last find is also by Entice. This Eyes Shut dress in Indian Pink is a gift on the NON group Midnight Mania board there. It fits Classic avatars, Maitreya, Slink (both), TMP, Tonic (both) and it is just gorgeous!
Worth to teleport your friends over to come click !

With the dress I am wearing a new released jewelry set by Hudson Clothing. They have a new set of Gold and Pearls In luscious Black "My Pearls Black Jewel Set", which has 3 separate Necklace pieces to wear together or apart. One Single Strand of black pearls, a multi-string of pearls and Gold Hearts Plus a long Chain Necklace with Key and matching Hearts pendant along with Matching
Earrings. This set is 275 L$.


There are matching bracelets and a ring available too.

The fun hair is Cerys hair, which is by Truth.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!