Monday, November 13, 2017

Looking good in Dollarbies and freebies and some awesome gifts.

Happy Monday Readers!
With all the celebrations in October, November and December money runs low in my wallet, and I guess in yours too. So I tried to find some awesome outfits on a low budget, hey a girl wants to look good even when she can't afford expensive designer clothes!
So I am going to share these dollarbies and freebies I found on Marketplace with you.

But first I will share the basics:
I am wearing the Liva (special edition) head/body appliers by 7 Deadly s[K]ins. This gorgeous applier comes with the soft make up which gives you that glowy look. Liva comes in several great skin tones, I am wearing the pineapple one.

The fun hair short hair with hair band which is colour change is called Anouk and it is by Truth. This hair comes of course in many lovely hair tones. The hair band is colour change so you can adjust it to all your outfits.
The hair with colour change bowler hat is called Asuka and it is also by Truth.

Now come and take a stroll along Marketplace with me. I found this awesome Sweater & Lace mini Fizz Bombs and Pompoms outfit by Reseena there. This outfit fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and comes in 5 fitmesh sizes.
You get the outfit, the beanie hat in L M and S, matching hair in 3 hair tones, the warm boots, and even stockings are included. And if you are wondering about the price? This set is completely free.
The next outfits are ALL by N-Uno and they are all 1 L$. ALL designs come in 5 mesh sizes, so you have to see if they fit your mesh body, maybe you have to tweak your body a bit to make them fit.
So these first Lara outfits are great for fall. They are called Lara and you get a fat pack in 5 great colours for 1 L$.

The elegant Barcelona shoes are a GIFT by Essenz at the Gacha Garden. You will need to join the free to join Gimme Gacha group to get the many gifts you can find there.

And the gorgeous golden bracelet which also comes in silver and black is a GIFT at the Gacha Garden event by Breathe. You will need the free to join group to get the many gifts you can find there.
The next outfits are called Kora and they come in 2 fat packs, one with bright and one with dark colours. I could not resist them, so I got both fat packs :)
Let me start with Kora Brights. The back is stunning!

The beautiful Luxury earrings are by PerveTTe and you can find them at the Gacha Garden event.
And this is the Kora Darks fat pack.
My last find for today are these great jeans Alana dresses. They are great for winter, N-Uno also has a fat pack of matching Alana scarfs for 1 L$ (not shown).

And the fun plastic necklace is by M's Avon. You can find this necklace in 5 colours for free on Marketplace.

I also found matching earrings by Zyn, called Vanessa. They are free and you get a pack with 5 lovely colours.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!