Saturday, July 15, 2017

Bargain time!

Hello there Readers!
Bargains, I sooo love them. And some perfect spots to get bargains of good quality are Marketplace and the Designer Circle (this round runs till July 22nd). So you will find some designs I found at both places on my blog today!
So let me start with first things first. On my blog today I am wearing skin appliers by 7 Deadly S[k]ins and I am wearing 3 different ones today. I will mention with the outfits which one I am wearing.
I am also wearing different hair, some is on offer at the Designer Circle and some is by Truth hair. Again I will mention which hair is from which designer.
The gorgeous eyes are by  Ikon eyes, they are their Charm eyes in Abyss colour.
So what am I wearing today and what is by which designer?
This first gorgeous dress is by Entice and you can find this The Greatest Dress at the Make Over Room till July 26th. It is a GIFT for the free to join Make Over Room group. You can also find a HUD for Catwa (Bento and Mesh head) there by Entice and this HUD holds 18 lovely lipstick colours, in matte-pastel and shiny-bold tones. This HUD is just 99 L$.
The lovely hair is Delaney by Truth hair
And the skin appliers are Reina in pineapple tone by 7 Deadly S[k]ins.
Then I went to the Designer Circle and I found these Thamy dresses by Wellmade there. They are just perfect, sexy, yet playful and they come with a colour change HUD which gives you a range of options, from bolder tones to pastels. This gorgeous dress is just 120 L$ Including the HUD which gives you 10 options for the top and 10 for the skirt. Panties are included. This dress fits Maitreya, Slink, TMP and EVE.
The beautiful up do is called Larissa and it is on offer at the Designer Circle by Firelight. It comes in many colours and each one is 99 L$. The bangs are NOT INCLUDED, they are a group gift by Truth hair
And the skin appliers are Marigold in pineapple tone by 7 Deadly S[k]ins.
Wellmade has another great dress on offer at the Designer Circle. This Cynthia dress comes with a colour change HUD which has 21 colour options and 3 textures. It fits Maitreya, Belleza and Slink and it is yours for 120 L$.
I am wearing new released jewelry by Zuri Rayna Jewelry. This set is from their Samantha collection and in this collection you will find many options in colours. I choose the Garnet/Black Diamond version with this lovely gown, which makes it even more stunning. I am wearing a bracelet, earrings and a necklace.
The next dress is by [ICEWERK] and it is called Liza Lace dress. This elegant party dress can be styled in many ways, sexy with a feather boa and high heels, or fun with a leather jacket and sandals. I choose to wear a lovely Abby leather jacket by Addams with this dress. These jackets come in many colours and they are 199 L$ each.
The lovely Liza dresses fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and TMP and they are just 125 L$ including a colour change HUD with no less than 20 great colours. Showing you a few options below. You can find this to die for dress at the Designer Circle.
The last find for today is from Marketplace. Insomniastore is offering these elegant Flowers Embroidered dresses there for 1 L$. They fit Maitreya, Belleza, Slink and system avatars (Alpha layer included) and they are just too good to miss out on!
The lovely hair is Bexley by Truth hair
And the skin appliers are Josy in pineapple tone by 7 Deadly S[k]ins.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES !!!