Friday, March 17, 2017

Just 13 posts to go....

Hello Readers!
Almost weekend and when I opened Blogger to write a new post I saw I have just 13 posts to go to my 2000 post!
So after the one today just 12 to go...
And what is on my blog today?
I have some more group gifts from MH Unique Design for you. The MH Unique Design group is free to join and they have plenty group gifts! I blogged a lot of them the last week, so if you want to see them scroll back.
I also have some great offers by Loordes of London, ranging from cute dresses, shoes, sweaters to pants.
And I am wearing the Wednesday skin applier Taupe tone, which I am wearing on the Lara Maitreya body and LAQ Trinity head. 
This skin is by 7 Deadly S{k}ins and you can find these appliers in a lot of skin tones at the Skin Fair 2017. This fair opened today and you can find more great offers there by 7 Deadly S{k}ins.
The fun hairstyles I am wearing are by Truth hair. The long curly hair is May, I am wearing the red version. The elegant up do is Zora and that is the VIP group gift for March. The VIP group is not free to join but you get a hair fat pack each month, so very worth to join!
I am wearing Mesange Bering eyes #2 with these super skins and these eyes come in mesh and in a regular version. The included HUD for the mesh eyes gives you 10 colour options and several size options and is soo easy to use!

I am also wearing Charm eyes by IKON.
Last but not least I will show you the awesome Fascination lipsticks Indulge Temptation has as an exclusive at the Skin Fair 2017.
So quite a lot today, let me quickly start!
MH Unique Design has so many group gifts you won't believe it! Their group is free to join and I already showed you a lot of gifts, but these Ariana tops and the Jeans Classic shorts I am wearing below are yet another group gift you can find there.
And MH Unique Design also has this sexy lingerie in black as a group gift.
The sexy poses are by Salacity poses and they are called Tess #3 poses. you can find these poses at the Level Up event.
While I was at the Skin Fair 2017 to grab the elegant skin appliers by 7 Deadly S{k}ins I also found these perfect lipsticks by Indulge Temptation. These Fascination lipsticks ome in 11 versions, each one has a colour change HUD with 5 lipstick tones. These lipsticks are for CATWA heads. Showing you a few options below.
And Loordes of London has several great offers. These The Urban Farmer pants are their Steals & Deals offer. They are just 30 L$ each and there are 3 versions to choose from.
The cute sweaters are called Locally Grown and they also come in 3 versions. They are the See you on Wednesday offers. They are just 49 L$.
The cute shoes are form the lucky chairs at MODA . They are called Shea Ankle boots and they come with a huge colour change HUD which lets you change each part of the shoe separate. There is no group needed for the 4 chairs.
The next The Joint Target earrings and the Thasos Antiquity dresses and the Vermallion Slinkback shoes (for Slink High feet) are all offers by Loordes of London at the Swank Event. They are all 55 L$ each and there are several colours to choose from.
HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES!!!